Poly and Carilllion help you find the right solution to improve your business operations
Our audio visual systems are designed – for ‘normal’ times – to help customers achieve the simplest, smartest forms of AV communication and collaboration.
If you learn any positive process management and efficiency lessons during this enforced time of mass working from home, consider continuing them further by using the right tools. Carillion Communications is happy to provide practical advice based on more than 25 years’ experience in audio visual systems.
In a classroom a teacher will stand and adjust their voice to make sure all of the students can see and hear them clearly.
They will move around, use visual aids and look each student in the eye to make sure they are paying attention. The students will similarly raise their hands and ask questions. They quickly learn to speak clearly so everyone can hear and share in the learning. In a hybrid environment where you may have a mix of virtual and in-person students, we must use technology to reproduce these critical aspects of teaching.
Poly solutions work with mobile phones, computers, and more advanced camera systems to enable the success of distance learning initiatives for both students and educators. Poly solutions empower educators to deliver exceptional, high-impact learning experiences, and many Poly solutions can be managed remotely, even when connected to a home network.
Next generation technology
For the next Generation
Poly video, voice and content sharing solutions enable educators to Keep the focus on your conversation, not background noise, with the sophisticated noise cancelling and immersive stereo sound.
Getting back to work from anywhere
The transition back into the office is going to vary from place to place and will likely continue to be an emotionally charged topic for many involved. The key here will be listening to your employees while navigating these
We can help you to connect staff, partners and suppliers wherever they work in the world
Here are just some of the benefits of working from home with Carillion Communications audio visual collaboration systems
- Access for all, with instant face to face meetings across secure, reliable connections
- A selection of platforms and equipment for clear images and audio
- Easy, fast, secure log-ins for multiple participants
- Simple scheduling and invitations
- Secure content sharing from remote locations
- Assistance with a standardised technology approach for working from home
- Access to workflow tools
- Annotations and document notes make collaboration easier
- Compliance: no need to copy files or take files home
- Environmentally friendly (Green): no need to copy files to take them home
- Security and risk management: files are not duplicated or removed from secure locations
- Cost effective company-wide AV solutions
- Potential to reduce office overheads
- Significantly lower travel costs
- Improved work-life balance for staff
- Win back wasteful commuting time
- Potential for innovative flexi-hours working
We will try our best to help you find the right solution to improve your business operations.